Monday, October 4, 2010

SQL Lunch One Year Anniversary

I am very excited to announce the 1 year anniversary of the SQL Lunch. Last year around this time I was getting the site up and trying to find a couple of speakers to ensure that we had a good start. I was able to convince Tim Mitchell to speak and the rest is history. Thanks to everyone that has attended all of the lunch events and thanks to all of the speakers who gave their time to make the site a success.

During the first year I gained a co-host (Adam Jorgensen) and several new friends along the way. I also hired the first SQL Lunch employee, Patrick Jr. (my son). He and I are working hard on improving the site and the notifications. Thanks again to everyone and see you at the next SQL Lunch. As always, we are looking for speakers so email us at webmaster@sqllunch.com if you are interested in speaking.

Talk to you soon,

Patrick LeBlanc, SQL Server MVP, MCTS

Founder SQL Lunch

No comments:

Post a Comment