Monday, October 18, 2010

MDX Puzzles (New Author)

Well I am sure most of you noticed that I haven't posted an MDX puzzle in some time.  After much consideration I have decided to pass the torch to someone that I feel will devote the time needed to help you all continue with your learning.  So with that, I would like to introduce or re-introduce you all to Dustin Ryan the new MDX Puzzle guy.  Dustin is a consultant for Pragmatic Works and a regular blogger on BIDN.com.  He is also very skilled with MDX. 

I am not quite sure when Dustin is going to start posting the puzzles, but I am sure it is going to be soon.  Thanks Dustin for stepping taking in over. 

Talk to you soon,

Patrick LeBlanc (form MDX puzzler), SQL Server MVP, MCTS and founder SQL Lunch

Visit www.BIDN.com, Bring Business Intelligence to your company.

No comments:

Post a Comment