Thursday, July 1, 2010

SQL Server MVP - Are you kidding me?

I received an email today stating that I had been selected as a Microsoft SQL Server MVP for 2010.  This is my first MVP award and I am elated to become part of such a distinguished group.  What a great community!!!!

Thanks to all those that nominated me and thanks to the MVP team!

Talk to you soon,

Patrick LeBlanc, SQL Server MVP

Founder www.TSQLScripts.com and www.SQLLunch.com.

Visit www.BIDN.com, Bring Business Intelligence to your company.

4 comments:

  1. Congrats! You definitely deserve this recognition. Keep up the good work and get us some more swag for our user groups - MVPimp!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks everyone. I have some technet subscriptions to give away :).

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just saw this. Wow! Very, very, very cool. :-) I'm really happy for you (and proud in a strange way). You deserve it, look at all you have done! You're a man on fire!

    ReplyDelete