Monday, July 12, 2010

Speaking at Greater New Orleans .Net User Group (GNO.NET)

This week I will speaking at the Greater New Orleans .Net User Group.  My topic is Introduction to the SQL Server Profiler.  If you want to learn some tips and tricks that you can use when trying to identify performance problems with your SQL Server stop by the meeting.  Also, I will be giving away an MSDN subscription at the end of my presentation.  Here are the meeting details.

Meeting URLhttp://tinyurl.com/0710-gno-net

Time:  6:30 PM CST

Location:  New Horizons, 2800 Veterans Memorial, BLVD, Metairie, LA 7002

Hope to see you all there. 

P.S.  I will be giving away a free MSDN subscription to one lucky participant.

Talk to you soon,

Patrick LeBlanc, SQL Server MVP, MCTS

Founder www.TSQLScripts.com and www.SQLLunch.com.

Visit www.BIDN.com, Bring Business Intelligence to your company.

No comments:

Post a Comment