Monday, March 1, 2010

Speaking at Charlotte, NC – SQL Saturday #33

If you are near Charlotte, NC, I will be speaking at their SQL Saturday on March 6th, 2010.  My session,SQL Server Compression 101, is at 1:30 PM.  This is the first SQL Saturday under PASS management.  If you have not registered for this event do so, seats are filling up quickly.  This is a free event where you can network and learn from some of the most talented SQL Server Professionals in the industry.

Talk to you soon,

Patrick LeBlanc

Founder www.TSQLScripts.com and www.SQLLunch.com.

Visit www.BIDN.com, Bring Business Intelligence to your company.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the SQL Server Compression 101 class! Even though I don't use SQL Server regularly, I still enjoyed the course and was glad to have attended. I started writing up my notes and wanted to review the presentation and code sources for my notes, but I have yet been unable to find any posted materials for it. Have they already been posted somewhere that I missed, or do you know when they will be available?

    Many thanks, Adam H. (a "white paper" xD)

    ReplyDelete