Friday, October 9, 2009

Baton Rouge October SQL Server User Group

Last night I presented, Monitoring Disk Space using CLR, to the Baton Rouge Area SQL Server User Group.  There were approximately 20 people in attendance.  I will be giving this presentation again next week at SQL Saturday #21 in Orlando, FL.  I was surprised that so many attendees were unfamiliar with the SQL CLR.  This really gave me a chance to identify anything that I may have omitted and any mistakes that were in the presentation or demonstrations. 

Overall the attendees appeared to follow the presentation and understand the concept.  I have added a few slides and rearranged a few things to accommodate a few requests and include some missing items.  If you are in the Baton Rouge Area and would like to attend our meeting register at http://batonrouge.sqlpass.org.

Talk to you soon

Patrick LeBlanc, found TSQLScripts.com and SQL Lunch

SQL Down South

No comments:

Post a Comment